We all know about these kinds of lists. You do or have too much of something if… I was looking for jokes about coffee when I ran across a site about coffee humor and I really liked the list presented on the home page. I have picked a few to share with you, courtesy of Robin’s FYI.
• The only kitchen appliances you own are made by Mr. Coffee.
• You get a tax cut for all the coffee you bought.
• You get a speeding ticket even when you’re parked.
• You speed walk in your sleep.
• You have a bumper sticker that says: “Coffee drinkers are good in the sack.”
• You haven’t blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
• You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
• The nurse needs a scientific calculator to take your pulse.
• You sleep with your eyes open.
• When you open your dish cabinet, and there is only mugs.
• You have to watch videos in fast-forward.
• The only time you’re standing still is during an earthquake.
• Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
• Your coffee cake, must have coffee in it.
• You go to AA meetings just for the free coffee.
• You go to sleep just so you can wake up and smell the coffee.
LOL…there are lots more in the site I mentioned above, just click on the link to have more laughs. And here’s my favorite:
You introduce your spouse as your coffeemate.